WinAlldat Net is an allergological documentation system with main emphasis on delayed hypersensitivity reaction type allergies. However, through the computer-assisted documentation and administration of immediate type testing substances and blocks is also supported. The anamnesis part is based on an IVDK agreed anamnesis form for recording contact allergies in the context of a multi-centric study. Because of the modular structure and open interfaces extensions, e. g. programming of forms and reports in MS Access, can be created and implemented without any problems.
Microsoft® Office Professional 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 Professional 32 bit recommendable or Microsoft® Office 2010 Access Runtime 32 bit.
Overview of the most important features of WinAlldat Net
- Administration of patient data
- IVDK anmnesis sheet page 1 with examination date und case data
- Additional anamnesis sheets e.g. with questions regarding smoking
- Test series administration of material and substances the patient brought in
- Test series administration of clinic-specific test serie
- Recording of readings and reactions
- Documentation of clinical relevance regarding positive reactions
- IVDK anmnesis sheet page 2 with final diagnosis and localisation
- Printout or export as PDF/HTML/Text file of test protocoll and clinical evidence (i.e.findings)
- Flexible additional anamnesis sub system - create your own self-defined questions
- Administer the database: delete cases, deactive test series, find substances, compact DB
- Backup the WinAlldat Net sub system including the database
- Seek and filter test substances in all test series, create and export test substance lists
- Management of user access: define your own standard users, local admin is pre-defined
- Automated DKG test series management by the IVDK institute, import sub system avaliable
- Anonymous data export as an AES encrypted ZIP file for central data pooling
- Various functions to create and export test series forms
- Quality check of anamnesis especially of date fields like patch test date
- Reporting tool including material the patient brought in to filter all your captured data
- Provide quality and maintenance updates by using the built-in update function
- Support various databases (Standard: MS Access, optional SQLite, SQL-Server)
- Support available: user documentation, screencasts, online help and download server
- Transfer and export your data to word processors, spreadsheets or other databases
When will the WinAlldat Net Software be available?
The software was installed for the first time on the 04/06/2015 at the department of allergology at the medical center (UMG) of the University of Göttingen and will be delivered to all IVDK associated departments at the beginning of August 2016. The migration process should be finished at the end of 2017.
To all participating clinics technical support of the IVDK is available on working days from 10 am to 5 pm in cases of questions concerning installation, errors and possible system failures (disaster and recovery management). Contact:
Can only receive limited support because of their complexity and the accompanying clinic-specific adjustments to the program. In any case a competent local database administrator has to be appointed to ensure stable operation of the IVDK software. A network-based installation is carried out depending on the type of installation after consulting the technical support of the IVDK.
The contents of the local Access database can be processed by using suitable standard software as an ODBC interface as well as several import and export formats like xlsx, text and xml are available by standard.
The following points have to be revised before a (networking) installation:
- Appointing an IT administrator for local database administration and support
- At which times is being read (e. g. 20m, 24h, 48h)?
- Test procedure (epicutanous, prick) and reactions from within the type I and IV sectors
- Standard PC System with laser printer and internet access
- Remote support access via RDP, Citrix, Teamviewer etc.
- Backup media (DVD writer, USB HDD, Windows share)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1/Windows 10 32/64bit
- Microsoft® Office Professionell 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 32bit optional or Microsoft® Office 2010 Access Runtime 32bit optional